Sunday, January 12, 2014

Slowly but surely...



I'm getting along with my list. I'm very good at making sure to take my 35 min nap every day. I'm also good at enjoying my morning quiet time & only missed 1 day of workout, so that's something. I have to be honest & realistic with myself because I expect that I should just magically do all the things I list, but it's called a Journey for a reason & these things take time. 

I am working on making a meal plan with those fancy books pictured above. That is, if I can stop distracting myself with EVERYTHING else. Ugh... Growing up and being the person I am expecting myself to be is very challenging.

And there is the truth. As a friend mentioned to me earlier this month when I was complaining about my birthday, I grew up long ago. The problem lies in the fact that I have a list of expectation for myself. So in fact, it's all in my head and that's ok. I'm working through it.


Happy Sunday.

Stephanie